Les Terres Point, Saint Peter Port, Guernsey,
Copyright © 2023 www.yabsta.gg
All Right Reserved
Located on the site of the former Fort George, built in the 1780's, Clarence Battery was an integral part of Guernsey's defensive system up until WWII. Declared Clarence Battery in 1815 after George III's son, many of these 19th century features are still visible. A spectacular excursion for locals and tourists alike to enjoy beautiful views and a piece of Guernsey's history.