The Little Chapel
Blanchelande Girls College, Les Vauxbelets, Saint Andrew, Guernsey, GY6 8XY
Copyright © 2023 www.yabsta.gg
All Right Reserved
Guernsey is divided into ten parishes and St Andrews is the only landlocked parish on the island.
The Little Chapel is located in St Andrews, Guernsey and is one of the smallest chapels in the world. Built in 1914 as a miniature version of the grotto and basilica at Lourdes in France, this chapel is beautifully decorated with seashells, pebbles, and colourful pieces of broken china. Entry is free and donations are always appreciated.